With its unique ability to print brilliant colors on dark colored media using white toner under CMYK, the C942DP+ is the ideal choice to extend your in-house color printing capabilities from the expected to the extraordinary.
Brilliant color: Print in a full range of CMYK plus solid white
The C942DP+ takes advanced color to a new level with single pass white-under CMYK printing.Unique in the market, this innovative high-definition printer increases flexibility and delivers stand out results.
- Print in a full range of color plus solid white
- Accurately places white under CMYK to produce vibrant color output on dark and transparent media in a single pass
Press quality: Fast digital turnaround, no setup costs
Requests for short-run envelope production (runs of 5,000 or less) used to be a headache for print shops large and small: not economical for traditional offset printers, too much trouble even for small digital print shops. With the C942DP+ Envelope Print System, a formerly under-serviced market represents an opportunity to expand your business.
- Cost-effective means to produce short runs
- Little overhead or job start-up costs
- Full control over timing
Print for profit: Extend in-house color printing capabilities
The C942DP+ enables you to extend your in-house color printing capabilities from expected to the extraordinary. It’s a new breed of print devices, perfect for short runs and, with a duty cycle rated at up to 300,000 pages per month, rugged enough for longer runs. Add an optional EFI Fiery C9 Server or Harlequin DirectPrint RIP and offer your customers short-run, targeted variable data printing (VDP) with accurate, consistent color.
- Expand short-run offerings
- Offer variable data printing in high-definition color
- Accurate color through standard print driver or optional RIP provides consistent color output
- Designed with multi-shift commercial print shops in mind: ease of operation, maintenance and adjustment
Media versatility: Print on envelopes in a variety of sizes and weights
The C942DP+ robust media support enables printing on a wide array of envelope sizes and weights.
- Straight-through print path handles envelopes and ultra-heavy card stocks/post cards up to 360 gsm
- Raised and angled envelope stack ensures smooth separation of typically challenging media
- Envelopes as small as 2.5” x 4.5” and as large as 13” x 15”